Meta-Coa Hordes Index du Forum

Meta-Coa Hordes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Redirecting You To Http Wwwfacebookcom Loginphp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Meta-Coa Hordes Index du Forum -> LES COALITIONS ! -> No Name
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rozajahm

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Redirecting You To Http Wwwfacebookcom Loginphp Répondre en citant

Redirecting You To Http Www.facebook.com Login.php
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show more . Dzsorni Weak 8,092,390 views 2:39 How To Make Your Facebook Completely Private - Duration: 8:15. Up next How to remove Redirect Virus - Duration: 3:54. Rifqi Irsyadillah Fatal error: Call to undefined function FacebookHttpClientsmbsubstr() in /home/username/publichtml/src/Facebook/HttpClients/FacebookCurlHttpClient.php on line 254. if I completely close the browser, and re-open broser, I am logged out . $check will be 0 since it will not find any record and below condition will be true . manish overall its working except this error. Andy I cannot log out LM probably same issue, if i click logout it logs me out of facebook, but i stay logged in the website using this script with full access to my fb data.(just using vanilla copy of script atm). Lisa Not able to get username from this script. Laxman Mali Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TOBJECTOPERATOR in /home/u579934992/publichtml/src/Facebook/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php on line 181 please solve this error. gg Hey there& I think that your script works very well. Bala Raj Hello, I am facing this error.Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TSTRING, expecting TCONSTANTENCAPSEDSTRING or ( in D:AppServwwwfbfbconfig.php on line 7use FacebookFacebookSession; //line 7 use FacebookFacebookRedirectLoginHelper; use FacebookFacebookRequest; use FacebookFacebookResponse; use FacebookFacebookSDKException; use FacebookFacebookRequestException; use FacebookFacebookAuthorizationException; use FacebookGraphObject; use FacebookGraphUser; use FacebookGraphSessionInfo; use FacebookHttpClientsFacebookHttpable; use FacebookHttpClientsFacebookCurlHttpClient; use FacebookHttpClientsFacebookCurl;Anybody let me know why I am getting this error. nickjamesvideos 40,664 views 0:55 Loading more suggestions. Thank You for providing such a awesome tutorial. Isaac Fraire Heredia In functions.php you have this: $check = mysqlquery(select * from Users where Fuid=$fbid'); $check = mysqlnumrows($check); if (empty($check)) {The variable $check make redundancy and put two records duplicated into the database, Im fixing with this $check = mysqlquery(select * from Users where Fuid=$fbid'); $counter = mysqlnumrows($check); if ($counter > 0) {Iam not sure using empty function because empty return true if de the variable is declared or have the value 0 krizna isaacfraireheredia:disqus$check = mysqlnumrows($check); //if new user. No issues following your instructions and getting it to work. Heinz Puda Nice script, but i have a problem with this. murali i am able to login to site,but not able to acess my details.can any one help me?. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. Er Shubham When i as doing the same i m getting this error :The page isnt redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. Arun Singh Uncaught exception Exception with message Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension. Fernando Hello,I am getting this errorFatal error: Class FacebookEntitiesAccessToken not found in /home/u552202982/publichtml/src/Facebook/FacebookSession.php on line 74. Ed Vizenor This no longer gets emails? Did Facebook Change something?. Sign in 19 55 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Eduardo Vega Torres Nice job. Ozsvr Istvn I have the same problem. manish its giving some error. kaizaru need help& everything displays properly except for the email. Working. Denys Guerra Moreno php if ($SESSION[FBID]):Notice: Undefined index: FBID in C:xampphtdocsiniciarfbindex.php on line 11alguien puede ayudarme . part(if you have qwerty.com on one and type in the other , it wont work) for same reason it doesnt work on a localhost unless there is a workaround Korede Lawrence Oluwafemi Make sure you set the site url on the app dashboard on facebook. and below condition will be false . Amine Tbaik theres one little bug, is that when i open my facebook page in a new tab and disconnect i go back to the index.php and the session is still alive and it shows all the session variables are still stored and you need to click on logout in order to unset it when it doesnt get destroyed when facebook is disconnected knowing that theres an if statement please clarify. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANYONE?. Sandhi Sudha Fak. Do you have other solution? Krzysztof Bankert do you have any solution of this? w have same thing, i followed this line of code and nothing & :/ $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(array(scope => email, publicprofile,userfriends));. Id like to just point out that this code is no longer working. Luis Taylor I have a redirection problem, please help me! 5a02188284
cara cheat pool live tour facebookdownload facebook ve nokia e71download facebook decrypt passwordprograma de hacker para facebookfacebook image chat generatorfacebook user_likes approvalfacebook proxy gatewaycara hack password facebook 2012facebook chat on nokia e51the forbidden kingdom facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Meta-Coa Hordes Index du Forum -> LES COALITIONS ! -> No Name Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation