Meta-Coa Hordes Index du Forum

Meta-Coa Hordes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook The Mobile Version Of The App Is Unavailable Bec

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Meta-Coa Hordes Index du Forum -> META-COA -> Prévisions de Jump
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rozajahm

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook The Mobile Version Of The App Is Unavailable Bec Répondre en citant

Facebook The Mobile Version Of The App Is Unavailable Because It Is Misconfigured For Mobile Access
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I've missed FacebookWebMiddleware (in settings was FacebookMiddleware). –Crashthatch Mar 13 '13 at 23:33 well, since there isn't another solution . I believe it something about url constants or facebook configuration. Owner jgorset commented Feb 12, 2014 Thanks, ademuk! . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. shareimprove this answer answered Jan 24 '13 at 14:09 Miguel Alejandro Fuentes Lopez 829511 1 Wow, that's weird behaviour. My mobile and canvas URL are the same and I am not having problems. So my application some a kind of work, but with problems. asked 6 years, 1 month ago viewed 5,239 times active 3 years, 11 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. How can I diagnose this problem? Should I look for requests from fandjango middleware to the facebook? How? . It's a weird constraint, but that's probably what's keeping your app from working. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Contributor ademuk commented Jan 14, 2014 Hey ejermaks, Have you added fandjango.middleware.FacebookWebMiddleware to your middlewares? Also try setting FANDJANGOSITEURL in settings to your site url (not app.facebook.com URL but actual server hostname). And also I had to add rel="noreferrer" on my website. Contributor ademuk commented Jan 16, 2014 What version Django are you running? Have you got pytz installed? Also it would help if you sent over an error stack trace. rev2018.1.10.28327 . Although it doesn't appear to work in Android Firefox, so you might be best going with another solution. I haven't been developing this application from the start. Any suggestions? facebook mobile mobile-website shareimprove this question asked Dec 9 '11 at 6:13 Jeff D 1,1241634 The auth dialog page loading blank is unrelated and should be fixed shortly - where are you seeing that other message and what are you doing to trigger it? –Igy Dec 9 '11 at 9:36 add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 4 down vote Ok, so I finally figured out a little about this problem. ejermaks commented Jan 16, 2014 Is usetz = True required? I have interesting behaviour. Also it redirects in each request to facebook authorization and returns new code that is exchanged against oauth token. Another problem is about facebook application. .. There was a problem with mobile chrome, it sends variable "signedrequest" which appears to be empty. ejermaks commented Jan 15, 2014 Thanks. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. ejermaks commented Jan 15, 2014 Ok, sorry guys. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. How to format a number with space to the thousands The length of coil winding on cylinder. facebook shareimprove this question asked Jan 5 '12 at 13:59 niels 10019 Same problem!! I opened a bug report –Phoxer Roberto Baglieri Feb 20 '12 at 11:58 Try deleting the 'App Domains' field. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. See for more. Also I have changed the mobile app url in the facebook settings and configured redirect to the default page on the server from the /mobile/ url (it is the same application), also didn't help. –Crashthatch Mar 13 '13 at 16:13 1 In Aug 2014 this fix works! –Owen Aug 19 '14 at 11:13 This fix worked for me in Feb 2016! Thanks. ejermaks commented Jan 15, 2014 Ok. Adding rel="noreferrer" to the link works in my tests in the latest Safari (iOS), Android Browser and Chrome (Android) 5a02188284
useful facebook apps for business pagesfree happy birthday greeting cards for facebookfacebook millionaire city hackcool girl wallpapers for facebook profilefacebook app on ipad keeps crashingtwitter plus facebook appfacebook album names for horsesdownload facebook chat on my nokia e5facebook chate free downlodekmart facebook giveaway

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Meta-Coa Hordes Index du Forum -> META-COA -> Prévisions de Jump Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation